Dr Sharda Jain
- Teacher for 2 decades at PGI Chandigarh & LHMC, Delhi
Madam has held illustrious National positions like -Medical Advisor of National Commission for Women ( 2001-2004),-Chairperson of Women Wing IMA ( 2004-2007)
She is Founder & Chairman of
NOW Max super specialty hostpital Vaishali
- Life Care Centre (a bench mark in gynae care)
- Life Care IVF,
- Lifecare ABS, ( Abdominal & bariatric surgery)
- Lifecare Asthetic ( dedicated for women cosmetic & asthetic surgery)
- Global Stemgenn, dedicated to Stem Cell Therapy
She was Founder Chairman of Dept. of Gynae of Pushpanjali Crosslay â€“ Hostpital and
Founder of Pushpanjali Institute of IVF and Infertility now part of Max superspacility Hospital of vaishali (2008-2014). Founder & Secretary General of Delhi Gynaecologist Forum & runs 4 forum in Delhi - North, South , East , West.
She is Founder & Chairman of WOW INDIA
She is also
She is president of Assoc. of medical consultants (A.M.C.), Delhi NCR
Co- Founder & President of Association of women reconstructive & asthetic surgeons Co- Chairman of Medico Legal Forum
She is founder & Women health & enriching Gynaecologistâ€™s Knowledge & Skills is immense and her services are recognized in her life time.
Her Contribution to She is behind many National Movements, be it female foeticide, Movement against Anemia, Janani Suraksha Yojna, Uniform Rape Victim Examination, Save uterus compaign & Say â€˜Noâ€™ to Cervical Cancer & many other to her credit.
- National Awards & international awards,
She has been decorated by several
LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
- FOGSI & Indian collage of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (2016 , April)
- Delhi Gynaecologist Forum (2009)
- Lady Harding Medical Collage (2015 December)
- L.H.M.C. alumini association â€“ (2011)
- Delhi ISAR ( March 2016)
She GOT â€œINDIAâ€™S MOST EMINENT WOMEN AWARD â€˜2015â€
(for crusader against female feticide movement in the country)
by ALL INDIA COUNCIL OF HUMAN RIGHT, LIBERTIES & SOCIAL JUSTICE (2015 Dec.)
Latest got â€œExcellence Award in Medical Servicesâ€ by IMA 2016 may.
2006 : SOUTHEAST ASIAN PARIAMENT AWARD for outstanding work on Aneamia in women & children (2006)
2008 : Received prestigious Lucy Omen Award for contribution in women & girl child health - 2008